Saturday, July 2, 2011

wonderful day!

My lover has taken the weekend off for the first time in months and MONTHS! It has been so lovely, I closed the blinds and kept quiet and he slept in till NINE, which is unheard of for him. He is usually at work by seven am.

We cooked bacon, and had a late breakfast, and then went grocery shopping for our party on the 4th. He couldn't keep his hands off me in the store, and I could actually SEE the light coming back to his eyes! He works way too hard.

Then, I took the kids to the Long Ear, which is a wonderful music store that also has great old rock n roll posters and other musician/hippie-related gifts. We got birthday presents for my son J2, who will be fifteen on Monday. That was really fun....now, we are hanging out and I'm going to make a cheesecake in a minute. Blueberry, I think.

No comments: