Thursday, July 14, 2011

volunteer music video?

I am going to be shooting the video for my next single to come out, "Dark Angel". I was thinking it might be fun to ask a bunch of my friends to help with the video - I need extras, light holders, fan pointers, makeup, hair and stylist type people, camera people, etc.

Here's what I DON'T need: People who want to RUN the shoot, or try to talk me into/out of what I envision for this video. I know what I want, and I won't be changing my musical style for you or anyone else. But I think it could be really fun to incorporate my friends' talents into this project as well as mine.

Why am I not just HIRING professionals for all of this? Well, anyone who's an independent musician knows that there's very little money in it these days. But I'll happily list you in the credits if you help, even if you just fix my bra strap or move the window shade three times.

Oh! And, I'm going to need a large, black horse. TH used to actually HAVE a large black horse, but he was sold, and we don't know where he ended up. But TH is an excellent, lifelong rider, and I will not be on the horse, so he or she doesn't need to be super user-friendly or anything.

Please, if you or someone you know lives in the north Idaho/northeastern Washington area and you think they'd like to be in on this video, let me know. Email me at: roserobbinslive@hotmail.com

No comments: