Wednesday, July 6, 2011

back to work

It was a fantastic long weekend - it really was! Hosted a good party on the deck on the fourth, and still eating leftovers from that. The party was really fun, with music ranging from Jimi Hendrix to Lady Gaga, and concluding the night with an intoxicated fellow kissing both me and TH lengthily on the mouth. TH was only slightly traumatized, and took it like a man. Since our teenagers witnessed this event, I predict it will be YEARS before the story stops being gleefully told!

Back to work, though...I am doing quite a bit of pavement pounding, since the plan is to pitch "Dark Angel" to several film opportunities the moment it is released. It is sounding amazing, and I'm hoping to get closer to finished in the recording studio tomorrow with the fabulous James Elvidge.
I have the video all planned out in my head, and it involves TH being roughly half naked. So far, he is agreeing to this! but I remember when I made the "Gods and Goddesses" book, and TH had to be Bacchus, with grape vines in his hair, lounging half naked in bed. I had to give him several glasses of wine, as I recall, before he could relax and stop giggling in embarrassment. The picture that ended up in the book is SMOKIN' hot, and is still getting hits on Google, naturally.

I,however, will NOT be half naked in the video. The only reason for that is that the song isn't really a nudity-type song. So few of mine are....

No comments: