Saturday, June 25, 2011

Some Good, Some Bad



The past few days have been a totally weird combination of great moments and awful moments! Musically, I have had a GREAT few days. I worked in the studio on Thursday, which went gorgeously - I laid down a lot of BGVs for “Dark Angel”, and they sound wonderful! Well, they need to have their edges smoothed and their levels adjusted, but I can tell they are GOING to sound wonderful.

Personally, I have had a SUCKY few days. My debit card info was stolen, and charges made in Hawaii, Florida and New York. Travel much? And what really bites is, I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY OF THOSE PLACES. I would love to, but other people keep using my travel funds. Other things, too, happened that were upsetting, including the sudden and unexplained death of my little Bing the canary, whose bright golden voice made me happy every morning.

But the music always pulls me back, you know? It’s my Swish, and if you don’t know what that means, that’s just too bad for you.

1 comment:

Fijufic said...

Sorry to read about your card. It usually takes 2-3 weeks for you to get your money back. What a pain in the neck. Hopefully your bank gets it turned around more quickly.

Cheers,
Bobby