Monday, June 27, 2011

explain it to the blonde

So, I don't really know how to find people here. Without having their specific blog addresses, I mean. Isn't there a way to browse blogs based on interests or locales? I need to make some friends here, connect with people, but I don't have six hours to go around to all my friends from other places, ask them to send my their Blogger address, and then type it in. Besides, I'd like to meet some new people, too.

Surely, there must be a better way. Every other social networking-type site I'm on has a "friend search" type engine, but here they just have "invite your friends using their email addresses".

Really???

It's a beautiful day today, but I have to spend it doing paperwork, which makes me grumpy. I LOATHE AND DESPISE PAPERWORK. I am not great at it, so I put it off, and then end up with a big pile.

I want to take my guitar and sit by the lake and play breezy lake music....

1 comment:

Fijufic said...

I'll listen to you play...