Monday, June 27, 2011

cramped

The problem is, I can't find some files on my laptop. I know they're there, because I saved them to my hard drive a couple days ago after I downloaded them from the bank. But I can't find the bloody things - I've looked in all the logical folders, and even done a search, unaided by that ridiculous Paper Clip Man who always reminds me of Jeeves for some reason. I turned him off after a bit, because he kept offering stupid, irrelevant advice till I was about to punch him in the throat.

I am all cramped from hunching over my laptop. TH would say "Why don't you go down into the office and sit at the desk and then your neck and shoulders won't get so stiff?" My answer is, quite simply, that I do not wish to go down into the office. I wish to stay up here and complain about it.

I actually wish to lie in some hot sand near a large body of water with a sweating margarita next to me, but that is not in the cards.

WHERE ARE THE DAMNED FILES?

No comments: